Tuesday, October 18, 2011

How do you hide the pain?

How do i hide the pain you can see in my eyes? how can i hide the pain in my heart? how can i hide the pain thats speaks in my mind?How do i hide the tears that are obviously there? how do i hide the pain that you can just tell i have? how do i hide the pain of not knowing? How do i hide the pain of being alone? How do i hide the pain of feeling alone? How do i hide the pain of you not knowing me not knowing us not knowing the world not know...
If it were me I'd do it all again, i'd change so many actions and so many things that i done. im only 18 there shouldn't be that many things i should change. But there are. Why at 18 do i feel i've lived a life of a depressed women, like i lived the life of a major Screw up, like i amounted to nothing. I feel like i will be a failure...i feel like the doubts will overcome my dreams. I don't wanna see my dreams die and I don't want to see my hopes fade. I don't want anyone to have power over me, but how do i break free how do i let loose how do I live. how do i live my life for me and no one else. how do i change the pass without destroying my future. Can i fix cause the harder i try the least it seems to change. I'm trying so hard and I'm calling out for your help. but you can't lend me a hand you can't pull me out of this darkness you can't help me like i'd help you? what are we here for? why are we born what are we suppose to accomplish what are we suppose to do? are we all suppose change a life or two . are we all suppose to make a difference, do we make a difference. im sure i don't im sure that i never really have but i'm 18 I have time right? maybe or maybe im wrong.. im wrong to try im wrong to cry and im wrong to care and be there....

No comments:

Post a Comment