Monday, October 24, 2011

A letter to Dad

Dear Daddy,
                Here we are at this road again, where did you go? Why’d you leave? It’s been six months are you coming back? I just don’t understand how you could do this to me again. You promised me, you said you weren’t leaving again. What happened, I told you I’d be here, I don’t know what to do, and you left me again, this I can’t take. It hurts me to have to think about it but here we go AGAIN! I will fight for you if you are too weak to. I will be there when you need me the most, but here’s the twist… when’s your turn? When is it your turn to fight for me? When is your turn to be my rock? When is your turn to step up to the plate, to be my Dad? Times almost up, I will start giving up! I won’t want you in my life. I feel you’re not worth is I keep trying and trying, tears have been stopped falling! I think you’re lost in this world call life, and I think you have lost your little girl. I love you none the less but it’s your turn to try, and my turn to wait
Love,
Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment